sâmbătă, 23 octombrie 2010

Forever Autumn

There's something about autumn that makes me smile and cry at the same time. I miss the summer heat, the fun, the long nights. But I love the smell of the fallen leaves. I love to hear kids playing with the leaves. Makes me remember my childhood. I love those incredible blue autumn skies. Leaves in all those colors: dark red, orange, yellow, some still green. Nature loves painting. Loves playing with colors. She took a brush, put all the colors on it and just sprinkled the world with it. Been listening to Lake of Tears - Forever Autumn while I made this set ... that's how it got its name.

Earrings 5 cm length, necklace is adjustable, the maximum length is of 31 cm

Toamna are ceva ce ma face sa zambesc si sa plang in acelasi timp. Mi-e dor de caldura verii, de distractie, de noptile albe. Dar iubesc si mirosul frunzelor cazute. Imi place sa aud copiii jucandu-se cu frunzele. Ma face sa imi aduc aminte de copilarie. Iubesc albastrul incredibil al cerului toamna. Frunze in toate culorile: rosu inchis, portocaliu, galben, unele inca verzi. Naturii ii place sa picteze. A luat o pensula, a pus pe ea toate culorile si astropit lumea cu ea.
Am ascultat Lake of Tears - Forever Autumn in timp ce faceam setul acesta... asa si-a primit numele.

Cerceii au aproximativ 5 cm in lungime, iar colierul este reglabil, lungimea maxima este de 31 cm.








Niciun comentariu: