miercuri, 30 martie 2011

I've been tagged. Versatile Blogger award

Ioana and Astrid tagged me with this Award. I don't usually do this, but this time I felt I should. Thank you, ladies

The rules for this award are:
1.Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
2.Tell us 7 things about yourself.
3.Award 15 recently discovered new bloggers.
4.Contact these bloggers and let them know they've received the award.

7 things about myself...

1. I'm a proud mom.
2. I'm learning to play acoustic guitar
3. I love reading.
4. Music is my sanctuary
5. I'm a lazy red cat
6. I couldn't exist without my friends and love
7. I found my soul mate

This is the tricky part where I tag 15 new found bloggers. Sorry if this will be an inconvenient for you, girls :)

1. Elle
2. Giginele
3. bo3mia
4. Veronic'
5. Pata de stil
6. Jewels with love
7. Cutiuta cu bijuuri
8. Brizzart
9. Getik
10. Vero
11. FB Ronnie
12. Milly
13. Loriem
14. Carmen
15. Oana

4 comentarii:

ByLoriem spunea...

multumeeesc!!

Ankh spunea...

:) cu mult drag

Popa Carmen spunea...

Multumesc

oana spunea...

Multumesc mult Adysor!!!!pupici